Mabou Mines is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the theater field are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
Box Office Associate: Currently seeking a part time Box Office Associate to join our Front of House team. You will work closely with the House Manager and Audience Services Manager to ensure that all patrons have a welcoming experience when attending a Mabou Mines event.
Interested candidates should send a coverletter and resume to Ava Dweck LaCroix at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Box Office Associate” in the subject line.
Usher : Seeking ushers to assist with a January 2022 production.
Interested candidates should send a coverletter and resume to Ava Dweck LaCroix at email@example.com. Please put “Usher” in the subject line.
Internships – Mabou Mines accepts internship applications on a rolling basis.
Social Media/Marketing Intern
– Collaborate with our marketing team to monitor and support execution of marketing tasks and deadlines on Social Media and via our Newsletters.
– Learn about and contribute to our marketing strategies for the upcoming season and beyond.
– A facility with words as well as an eye for catchy images and graphics is a plus!
– Learn about and support the Operations Director with day-to-day tasks of running a theater.
– In your down time, help with sorting, labelling, and categorizing images from our archives, digitally and physically.
– An interest in Mabou Mines’ history as well as the workings of a collaborative downtown collective like ours is a plus!
Production Intern (show-by-show basis)
– Jack/Jill-of-all-trades persons interested in hands-on experience with shows encouraged to apply.
– Tasks can run the gamut from supporting the tech director in setting up for a show to assisting the company manager in organizing front of house task and helping fulfill artist needs.
– Someone okay with potential evening and weekend hours and a non-traditional schedule is a plus!
Arrangements can be made for school credit through your educational institution. If you are interested in interning with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, include a brief cover letter, resume and availability.
Ushering – Mabou Mines offers the opportunity to see our shows for free by volunteering to usher. If you are interested in ushering, please email email@example.com with the date that you are interested in seeing the show.